Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle, BIG STAR!

             


Life is too short!  Why not live it doing things we love! Isn't it? If you ask me, the basic necessity of life (apart from Roti, Kapda and Makaan, of course) is being able to bring happiness into our lives. Doing things that really makes one happy. Be it anything. A year ago I found my passion for writing, few months back, I lost it to  "I am too busy" attitude of mine. In this entire process of writing my heart out to not taking time out for my passion, I realized what I was missing. The happiness that came from blogging was far too valuable. Lucky enough, I got just the right push I needed for a restart!

It happened last week.....

A usual morning as I watched the news on tv sipping my tea. Switching between various news Channels, this particular piece of news really caught my attention. The gorgeous Twinkle Khanna was out there for the launch of her first book named "Mrs funnybones" I've always admired this lady! Not just her drop dead gorgeous looks, but for all the other talents she showcases.

Apart from being born to famous parents, married to one of the leading actors in the industry and being a mom to two kids, she is one amongst those who have successfully carved an identity of their own. Candle making, interior designing, her blogs and now a book! It was indeed a pleasant surprise.

The next obvious thing I did was order one for myself. Now I'm not just excited to read and find out what's in it, but also happy to have regained the desire to start writing!:)

2 comments:

  1. The passion we had may subsided due to the situations, but one day it will be back into our lives. Your love for writing is similar to it :) Expecting more writings from you Sonal :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. This is awesome :-) Even I have ordered it ..and waiting for it !! #likemindsthingsalike Take care miss ya .

    ReplyDelete